Random I-Dosing

It's long been understood that music and drugs go together...



but music AS drugs? That's just ridiculous

(from DailyMail)
I-Dosing: How teenagers are getting 'digitally high' from music they download from internet
They put on their headphones, drape a hood over their head and drift off into the world of ‘digital highs’. Videos posted on YouTube show a young girl freaking out and leaping up in fear, a teenager shaking violently and a young boy in extreme distress. This is the world of ‘i-Dosing’, the new craze sweeping the internet in which teenagers used so-called ‘digital drugs’ to change their brains in the same way as real-life narcotics. They believe the repetitive drone-like music will give them a ‘high’ that takes them out of reality, only legally available and downloadable on the Internet.
READ MORE

Maybe I'm getting old, but kids these days are just stupid
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...