Awesome and Awkward Thursday!

Do you guys know what day it is? Of course you do. It's Thursday! And it's AWESOME AND AWKWARD THURSDAY!




Awesome:


- Date night with the boyfriend, tonight we had yummy pancakes from Pancakes on the Rocks at Darling Harbor.


- Scoring some really cute Mimco earrings HALF PRICE! They were $60 and I got them for $30!


- Lunch at the pub with my friends from University! Yummy chicken schnitzel burger!




Awkward:
- The pub messing up our order at first so we had to wait an extra 15 minutes for our food!


- Checking my bank account after the past week of spending! No more shopping for me....until next week!


- Realising there is another whole week until I get paid again!


- Wanting so many pretty things that I can't afford right now.



Yummy Pancakes



My new earrings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...