It's time to party!

So tomorrow is my birthday and I am so excited! I love birthdays, getting to spend time with the family and your friends! I have prepared some birthday outfits for you all that you could wear to a birthday party!


Outfit 1


Outfit 2






Outfit 3




Here is some inspiration from the catwalk! 






I am interested to hear about a party dress you have!! Tell me about it!




Today is AWKWARD & AWESOME THURSDAY!


Awesome: 
- Getting to have dinner at my grandma's house. She cooked a roast chicken with roast vegetables. We even had dessert, yummy fruit salad!
- Knowing it is my birthday tomorrow!
- Not having to work tomorrow!

Awkward: 
- Leaving my IPod at work, no music for me today!
- Having to work all day!
- Missing my boyfriend!

Happy Thursday everyone!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...