I am conjuring up a surprise!





This skirt I bought a month or two ago from target for only $10! It is silk with small pleats down the left-hand side, with a little tie. It is something that is like nothing else in my wardrobe, so when I bought it I knew it was a risky piece, but I have really grown to love it! Im thinking that I can pair it with quite a few colours, and most importantly with my existing wardrobe. I recently have seen quite a few bloggers wearing patterned stockings, so I have given it a go! I picked up this pair from Target for $10! I bought a couple of other pairs too. I liked these the most because they have cute bows on them!

This weekend is going to be pretty ordinary, working, doing University work and my soccer game! Although I am working on a surprise that should be up in the next week or so.

If you post your outfits on your blog and are interested in finding out more, email me moniquezuman@gmail.com for more information! Or leave me a comment!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...