I have a little secret!





My Chambray shirt has become quite handy to have in my wardrobe. It is perfect for this weather of in between seasons! The weather today was rainy and cold, so not a good day here! My presentation at University went well, such a relief when it is over! Leaves me thinking, why was I ever worried? So you and my boots have been well acquainted over the past couple of weeks, as a I revealed yesterday, I have a little secret, I wear sports socks underneath! No one can see them, so why not? Keeps my toes toasty!

I want to introduce you to my necklace, haven't worn it for a while, we have recently rediscovered each other! I love finding old loves in the back of my closet! It's like you have been shopping but haven't spent any money! It has a pretty magnetic clasp at the back the hold the necklace together! And the clasp has tiny Swarovski crystals on it! So pretty, and perfect for day or night!


I purchased this lovely necklace from Mimco a while back! But it is simple and timeless that it will never go out of fashion! A must have in any woman's wardrobe!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...