Meet Hannah from Thought and Musing!

Hi Lady M readers! Its nice to "meet" all of you. I'm Hannah of Thought and Musing and I'm thrilled to be guest posting for Monique.






My blog is all about creating fun looks on a minimal budget as I'm a social worker, with the odd recipe post, style trend and general thoughts on life. I'm lucky enough to know Monique in my real life, not just my blog life...her boyfriend is my brother in law!








It's getting cold in Australia and like Monique, sometimes I struggle to put together colourful winter oufits. So I've challenged myself today, to put together a fun, warm outfit with as little use of black as possible! Black seems to be my go to in colder months. Don't be fooled by the sun in these photos, it was FREEZING cold and windy. 









I
 definitely think that you can wear cream or white in winter. I started with this skirt and added my patterned purple tights for a punch of colour. My boots are obviously still black, but baby steps yeah?







Checked Shirts look great in winter. Rather than simply tucking it in, I opted to tie it at the waist, (so 90s but so awesome)which seems to be coming back into popularity. Normally I would have gone for a solid black tank but in the spirit of my challenge I opted for a purpleish grey. I've added a few photos of possible accessories to mix things up even more. 





Thanks for having me, Lady M readers. Feel free to visit me at Thought and Musing! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...