Simple is best




My printed stockings are back! I got some great feedback after wearing them yesterday, so they have made a reappearance. I think that they really dress up this, otherwise very basic outfit! Simple is best, but jazzing simple up a little, makes an outfit that little bit more fabulous! Decided that I would show off a bag today too! My bag is from Mimco (an Australian brand), and they have the prettiest designs! I have so many of their bags, which explains where my savings went. I think the little pocket details on the front of this bag are so cute and they are also very practical! Small trinkets and IPods/phones fit very neatly, which makes things easier when fishing around in a bag for important things.

As for yesterday's post where I said that I am planning something, all will be revealed shortly! I got a great response from lots of readers so it is definitely going ahead! So stay tuned! Want to find out what I am planning? Email me: moniquezuman@gmail.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...