I used to have no bottoms to wear




Another week almost gone! Where does time go? I can't believe half of this year has already flown past as well! I had a long day at University, and tonight I am feeling quite drained! I have another presentation tomorrow for University, then I get to go home. Lucky Me! So I will have tomorrow afternoon all to myself, I think I might hit up the shops, I need to buy a few long sleeved tops, as you can tell from my photos, it is getting rather cold here. And lately I have been collecting lots of skirts and pants, which has left me with hardly any tops to match them with! I used to have no bottoms to wear, now it is the opposite! Do you ever find this with your wardrobe?

Today was not as cold as it has been the past couple of days thankfully, but definitely still need to wear a jacket, which is where my black blazer comes in again. You were lucky enough to meet Mr Black Blazer two days ago, and I had a lot of great feedback so I thought I would bring him back. I've never worn this combination before of the blazer and this dress, thought it would be a risky outfit, although I think it turned out well!  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...