Ola guys!
This is my 3 week in Coimbra! I can`t believe it. When I come here, first week was free and I can go and look at the city and just join it. It was really great. Of course we go to city almost every day, but we need to go to practice too! Oh yeah I forgot to tell that I`m here with my friend Oksana!
I can`t to tell you how I feel live in this amazing country with so amazing and friendly peoples`s...
At first day we go and look at the city, every person coming from the opposite direction look at us because we have light skin and light eyes!
And yeah I was afraid to fly with airplane, but how you think... now my phobia from fly with airplane's is gone.
I cant believe that I`m here!
Okay, i will write something tomorrow too about my Portugal trip!
xo
