1. Vera Wang- Her perfume is so lovely and is perfect for any occasion. I wear it to work, university and when I'm going out! In fact; I love all things Vera Wang! She is so creative and her designs are flawless!
2. Lilies- They are my favourite flower, the smell so pretty and brighten up the whole room, no matter where they are.
3. Pearl Bracelet- I LOVE all pearl jewelry! They are a great addition to any outfit. This particular bracelet I bought last week at David Jones for $25! Such a bargain! Although they may not be genuine pearls, the crystal ball in the centre adds a little sparkle to my day.
4. Mimco Button Ziptop Fudge- I LOVE MIMCO!! as you will begin to find out! Their designs are so unique and when you wear any piece by Mimco; bag, necklace or earrings you always know you look great!
5. Jodi Picoult- Jodi is an AMAZING author! Her books are always fantastic and they draw you in right to the very last page. My Sister's Keeper is a personal favourite, however is quite sad, make sure you have tissues nearby!
6. My IPad- Great for university and for home! I love it because its so portable. BEST CHRISTMAS PRESSIE EVER!! (Thanks to my gorgeous boyfriend Nathan!).
7. Wayne Cooper Glasses- I can't see without them; enough said!
8. Kikki-K Diary- This cute diary keeps me organised; for university, work and those special occasions!
