Guest Who!

One of my favorite bloggers and good blog friend, Miss K, is getting married this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so very excited for her and her fiance, Matt! It has been so fun getting to know Miss K through our blogs, facebook and e-mail and I have loved following along during her wedding planning! Miss K is going to be an absolutely stunning bride and I can't wait to see the details of her big day come together!

Miss K was sweet enough to ask me to guest post on her fabulous fashion blog Love, Lipstick, and Pearls while she is running around getting ready to get hitched! I am so excited and so honored to be appearing on her wonderful blog and sharing some of my favorite things!

So pretty, pretty please head on over to
LOVE, LIPSTICK, AND PEARLS
and check out my post!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...