Perfect Plaid


How to Wear Plaid:

I like the look of plaid shirts worn with denim jeans and a pair of high heels for a casually polished look.  I really want to invest in a new plaid top… I really like the red styles, and some of the blue plaid pieces I have found are pretty too.  Lightweight and slightly loose fitting would be so sweet!

KEEP IT SUBTLE
Plaid clothing can make a bold statement so it's best to keep the rest of your outfit subtle. Avoid the urge to go plaid crazy by pairing plaid tops with plaid bottoms. Too much plaid can be busy and distracting. Take a close look at your wardrobe and think about how you could add a plaid piece or two to your closet that will pull together what you already own. One of the most versatile purchases would be a fitted plaid blazer or a sleek plaid coat to wear with pants, sweaters, and boots. Think of plaid as a statement piece and keep the rest of your look simple.


CONSIDER PLAID ACCESSORIES
If you won't want to indulge too heavily in the plaid trend, you'll find a variety of plaid accessories for winter that will give you a touch of plaid without overwhelming your frame. Why not wear a pair of low heeled plaid shoes with tights and skirt for a fresh look for winter? Another way to get some plaid to your wardrobe is to carry a plaid handbag or add a plaid belt or headband to an outfit. This is a cost effective way to get the look of plaid while keeping your wardrobe classic.



PRETTY PLAID PICKS 


1.       Ruffle Plaid Shirt
4.       White Plaid Skirt
5.       Blue Plaid Dress
6.       Marcs Bow Detail Dress
7.       Lacoste Red Scarf
8.       Short Kilt Skirt
9.       Plaid Woman’s Watch







Kyla from Blue Collar Catwalk  wears plaid and looks so stunning!






Stay tuned for more plaid, I will be copying one celebrity's take on this plaid trend! I wonder who it will be? Her name starts with a B and she is in a TV show starting with G! Can you guess? 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...