The perfect shoe





Another week has past! I don't even know where all of my time goes! University is almost finished for me this semester, one more week then I get a weeks break and then exam time! But after that I'm on holidays for a month! I can't wait! 

So today's outfit, my lovely skirt that I bought a couple of weeks ago, although initially I had trouble styling, you can now expect me to be remixing it more often! I love my boots, I got them for my birthday, they are warm and comfortable, what more could you ask for in a shoe? Since it is getting colder here, they are really coming in handy! My necklace is from Forever 21! We don't have a Forever 21 store in Australia, so I ordered this one from Ebay, and I'm pretty sure I only paid about $10 for it! Bargain!! 

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...