Sharing the Love

       Hi everyone! My name is Talitha of T Time Chatter and I wanted to share with you how to mix    
       up your wardrobe and utilising what you have. I based 3 outfits around the same skirt. This is   
       going for casual to work to dressy.


            Here is a very casual outfit. I am loving this skirt at the moment and paired with hightop   
            converse and a leather jacket give you a punk casual look for every day. If you wanted to 
            tone this down, just wear a simple cardi and some cute flats - easy as.






             I thought of an outfit that I would be able to wear to work - so looking corporate. Some 
             nice heels and a tailored blazer complete the outfit.




           Finally an outfit to head to dinner with the girls. I love these heels, and they are so comfy. 
           With the short skirt and high heels will make your legs look nice and long. Can wear 
           without the tights in the warmer months. I like to bring some vibrance to the outfit with a 
           gorgeous necklace.

How easy was all that?

         Hope you enjoyed, and remember, it is so simple to take what you have and create many outfits - Be Versatile!!


Talitha xx


You can check out Talitha's blog here; http://www.ttimechatter.blogspot.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...