Praetorian�
Dec 11, 06:44 AM
classic :cool:
I just realized how much I love the Montreal Canadiens. :D Thanks for sharing.
I just realized how much I love the Montreal Canadiens. :D Thanks for sharing.
Centsy
May 5, 03:55 PM
http://modmyi.com/cydia/package.php?id=9744
yadmonkey
May 3, 12:21 PM
You already have a few members in this thread who said they're not eligible.
A number of ineligible donors is not the same as a lack of eligible donors. That's basic logic.
A number of ineligible donors is not the same as a lack of eligible donors. That's basic logic.
sikuss
Feb 2, 07:43 PM
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4103/5412238812_85f4ec1e45.jpg
Riding season almost here in the NE!!
Riding season almost here in the NE!!
more...
ECUpirate44
Apr 13, 09:26 PM
Just changed mine to this :)
Link!
Link!
bobbytomorow
Aug 2, 06:26 PM
Great cheers! Can't believe I'd never heard of TinkerTool before. Thanks man much appreciated.
np man
and yeah tinkertool is fantastic 8^)
np man
and yeah tinkertool is fantastic 8^)
more...
Nothlit
Mar 25, 02:32 PM
Google don't map the world either - they do the street map images, but if you look at Google Maps you'll see that the actual roads data comes from either Tele Atlas or Navteq. Those two companies sell their map sets to all the sat-nav companies too.
No need. Apple would just license the map data from either Navteq or Tele Atlas. The map data that Google uses at present is TeleAtlas (Especially for Europe).
Is this well-veiled sarcasm? If not, you guys are ridiculous.
1) Google does not own the mapping database they use
2) Even if they did, there are multiple geographic/mapping data providers
3) None of them obtained their data by having employees drive around in vehicles... That's an absurd suggestion
In the U.S., Google does own the map data (http://www.gpsreview.net/google-drops-tele-atlas/). For further confirmation, note that it says "Map data �2011 Google" in the footer when viewing U.S. maps, and says nothing whatsoever about TeleAtlas or Navteq (this is not the case for some other countries). They made this change back around October around the same time that the very first Google Maps Navigation app for Android was released.
Also, driving around (http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-9809094-1.html?tag=mncol;title) to collect map data is absurd?
Let's say I'm driving in my car through a city. Every 20 yards a huge window pops up blocking the view onto whatever I do (mostly Google Maps because I try to find my way) just to tell me there are 5 new Wifi Hotspots in my vivcinity and I have to close it while I'm driving. This is the reason why I have to constantly go to Settings/Wifi/Off and then switch Wifi on again later.
I agree with you that the current iOS notifications system is terrible. But you do know you can keep Wi-Fi on and just turn off "Ask to Join Networks", right?
No need. Apple would just license the map data from either Navteq or Tele Atlas. The map data that Google uses at present is TeleAtlas (Especially for Europe).
Is this well-veiled sarcasm? If not, you guys are ridiculous.
1) Google does not own the mapping database they use
2) Even if they did, there are multiple geographic/mapping data providers
3) None of them obtained their data by having employees drive around in vehicles... That's an absurd suggestion
In the U.S., Google does own the map data (http://www.gpsreview.net/google-drops-tele-atlas/). For further confirmation, note that it says "Map data �2011 Google" in the footer when viewing U.S. maps, and says nothing whatsoever about TeleAtlas or Navteq (this is not the case for some other countries). They made this change back around October around the same time that the very first Google Maps Navigation app for Android was released.
Also, driving around (http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-9809094-1.html?tag=mncol;title) to collect map data is absurd?
Let's say I'm driving in my car through a city. Every 20 yards a huge window pops up blocking the view onto whatever I do (mostly Google Maps because I try to find my way) just to tell me there are 5 new Wifi Hotspots in my vivcinity and I have to close it while I'm driving. This is the reason why I have to constantly go to Settings/Wifi/Off and then switch Wifi on again later.
I agree with you that the current iOS notifications system is terrible. But you do know you can keep Wi-Fi on and just turn off "Ask to Join Networks", right?
BornToMac
Oct 13, 09:40 PM
switched it up a bit... my design.
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4092/5072766956_49f2949d2c_z.jpg
I really like your style and the combination of textures in this. Do you mind sharing your design so I can use it as a desk top?
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4092/5072766956_49f2949d2c_z.jpg
I really like your style and the combination of textures in this. Do you mind sharing your design so I can use it as a desk top?
more...
0815
Apr 6, 12:23 PM
please please please let it be for some dropbox like service (or even better - apple should purchase dropbox and integrate it into Lion)
Swampdonkey
Apr 24, 11:44 AM
Hi, I am using pic-in-pic full screen dissolves in an iMovie project. The problem is that when I attempt to detach and scrap audio in the 'superimposed' clip (ie. the 'top' one), it appears to do so, but then the audio comes through when I play the project back. There must be a very simple reason for this. Surely...
more...
mad jew
Oct 21, 07:06 AM
I know some birds who might be interested (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=128001).
Morod
Mar 16, 06:21 PM
I dunno, but I'm looking at Apogee's JAM and wondering if it's worth $99.
http://www.apogeedigital.com/products/jam.php
http://www.apogeedigital.com/products/jam.php
more...
MacRumors
Oct 9, 09:21 PM
http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/iphone/2009/10/09/tweetie-2-arrives-in-the-app-store/)
http://images.macrumors.com/article/2009/10/09/222045-tweetie_2_1.jpg http://images.macrumors.com/article/2009/10/09/222045-tweetie_2_2.jpg
Popular Twitter iPhone application Tweetie (http://www.atebits.com/tweetie-iphone/) received a major upgrade today with the release of Tweetie 2 [App Store (http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=333903271&mt=8), $2.99], completely rebuilt from the ground up to bring significant speed improvements and several new features. The extensive list of features in the application's App Store description includes:- Seamlessly handle multiple Twitter accounts
- Explore all of Twitter, from your own timeline and mentions, to the favorite tweets of your followers and friends
- Full persistence: more than just caching tweets, Tweetie 2 restores your entire UI if you quit or get a phone call
- Fantastic new offline mode. Read, tweet, favorite, follow, save to Instapaper and more even when you don't have a connection. Your actions will be synced as soon as you go back online
- Full landscape support (configurable of course)
- Live-filter your tweet stream
- Post photos and videos, even configure your own custom image host
- Vastly improved compose screen with recent hashtags, @people picker, URL shortening and more
- Compose screen multiple-attachments manager
- Drafts manager ensures you never lose a tweet (and you can even send drafts to Birdhouse)
- Link Twitter contacts to Address Book contacts
- Follow, unfollow, block and unblock from multiple accounts simultaneously
- Saved searches sync with Twitter.com and the upcoming Tweetie 2 for Mac
- Autocomplete recent searches and Go-to-user
- Threaded Direct Messages and improved conversation navigation
- TextExpander integration
- Rich integration with Follow Cost, Tweet Blocker, Favstar.fm and more
- Edit your own Twitter profile
- Specify custom API roots on a per-account basis
- Nearby map view
- Translate tweets
- Preview short URLs
- Safari bookmarklet support for easily sharing links
- In-app rich text email composition
- Tons of little things, including improved avatar caching, auto-refresh, refresh-all, seamless Twitlonger support, hashtag definitions and more
- This is just the beginning. Tweetie 2 is already built to take advantage of great new features coming from Twitter, so expect updates turning them on soon!Users of the original Tweetie application should note that the new version is a separate app and will require users to again shell out $3, but indications seem to be that the new version is already worth the fresh cash outlay, with more features to come in the future.
Article Link: Tweetie 2 Arrives in the App Store (http://www.macrumors.com/iphone/2009/10/09/tweetie-2-arrives-in-the-app-store/)
http://images.macrumors.com/article/2009/10/09/222045-tweetie_2_1.jpg http://images.macrumors.com/article/2009/10/09/222045-tweetie_2_2.jpg
Popular Twitter iPhone application Tweetie (http://www.atebits.com/tweetie-iphone/) received a major upgrade today with the release of Tweetie 2 [App Store (http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=333903271&mt=8), $2.99], completely rebuilt from the ground up to bring significant speed improvements and several new features. The extensive list of features in the application's App Store description includes:- Seamlessly handle multiple Twitter accounts
- Explore all of Twitter, from your own timeline and mentions, to the favorite tweets of your followers and friends
- Full persistence: more than just caching tweets, Tweetie 2 restores your entire UI if you quit or get a phone call
- Fantastic new offline mode. Read, tweet, favorite, follow, save to Instapaper and more even when you don't have a connection. Your actions will be synced as soon as you go back online
- Full landscape support (configurable of course)
- Live-filter your tweet stream
- Post photos and videos, even configure your own custom image host
- Vastly improved compose screen with recent hashtags, @people picker, URL shortening and more
- Compose screen multiple-attachments manager
- Drafts manager ensures you never lose a tweet (and you can even send drafts to Birdhouse)
- Link Twitter contacts to Address Book contacts
- Follow, unfollow, block and unblock from multiple accounts simultaneously
- Saved searches sync with Twitter.com and the upcoming Tweetie 2 for Mac
- Autocomplete recent searches and Go-to-user
- Threaded Direct Messages and improved conversation navigation
- TextExpander integration
- Rich integration with Follow Cost, Tweet Blocker, Favstar.fm and more
- Edit your own Twitter profile
- Specify custom API roots on a per-account basis
- Nearby map view
- Translate tweets
- Preview short URLs
- Safari bookmarklet support for easily sharing links
- In-app rich text email composition
- Tons of little things, including improved avatar caching, auto-refresh, refresh-all, seamless Twitlonger support, hashtag definitions and more
- This is just the beginning. Tweetie 2 is already built to take advantage of great new features coming from Twitter, so expect updates turning them on soon!Users of the original Tweetie application should note that the new version is a separate app and will require users to again shell out $3, but indications seem to be that the new version is already worth the fresh cash outlay, with more features to come in the future.
Article Link: Tweetie 2 Arrives in the App Store (http://www.macrumors.com/iphone/2009/10/09/tweetie-2-arrives-in-the-app-store/)
ivnds
Feb 19, 11:35 AM
hi! i'm on the look again for an iphone, preferably unlocked and not scratched or damaged.
Send me offers. thanks.
Send me offers. thanks.
more...
MallCop
Mar 10, 08:57 AM
Anyone going to the Rockaway mall and which model are you getting? I'm getting the att 64gb 3G.
hulugu
Mar 18, 03:47 PM
There goes CorvusCamenarum, messing up a perfectly good party with so-called "research."
Don't you understand? We only look into original sources if the OP is anti-Democrat.
Jeez.
Yes, those posts that criticized CorvusCamenarum for doing that were awful weren't they?
Don't you understand? We only look into original sources if the OP is anti-Democrat.
Jeez.
Yes, those posts that criticized CorvusCamenarum for doing that were awful weren't they?
more...
Mal67
Apr 28, 04:51 AM
How about using the alleged tracking facility to track down some decent mens clothing stores gentlemen :p hmm
soapage
Apr 28, 04:53 PM
Can I set a rule on the Microsoft Outlook that will allow me to click Send on the email but have it go to the outbox until I hit the Send And Receive Button. I know you can easily do it on the PC version
Hilmi Hamidi
Feb 7, 06:37 AM
http://img217.imagevenue.com/loc1046/th_96936_406440_5qo0spq1_45341cf1e7f0f924f3873dd9cd9deecf_122_1046lo.jpg (http://img217.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=96936_406440_5qo0spq1_45341cf1e7f0f924f3873dd9cd9deecf_122_1046lo.jpg)
thelordnyax
May 31, 04:03 AM
Why does this forum still exist?
iphone 3G Launch Meetups...not happenning anymore
iphone 3G Launch Meetups...not happenning anymore
rien333
Dec 12, 07:03 AM
Decided to do some geektooling with my good old power mac, I'm pretty satisfied with the result:
http://i54.tinypic.com/33yovw3.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/33yovw3.jpg
twoodcc
Sep 30, 11:02 AM
good news.*
the more support for apple, the better
the more support for apple, the better
xi mezmerize ix
Feb 20, 07:37 AM
http://d.pr/O5YG+
Do you use bowtie to display song info? If so, what theme is that?
Do you use bowtie to display song info? If so, what theme is that?
Bubba Satori
Mar 23, 11:32 AM
http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/03/23/095149-serlet.jpg
http://www.oocities.org/etmassey/images/Thunderbirds/Jeff_Tracy.jpg
http://www.oocities.org/etmassey/images/Thunderbirds/Jeff_Tracy.jpg