
Socratic
May 3, 02:56 AM
Arguments that gay people shouldn't be allowed to give blood? Really? I give way to much credit to society sometimes. Equating homosexuality to prostitution or drug use is so incredibly ignorant.
Learn to read. You will be happier.
Learn to read. You will be happier.
TheEvilDonut
Sep 3, 11:56 AM
Where can I get this...?
Is this (http://img1.jurko.net/wall/paper/wallpaper_18650.jpg) it?
Is this (http://img1.jurko.net/wall/paper/wallpaper_18650.jpg) it?
MattyMac
Nov 20, 11:48 AM
Just bring it already:mad:

Nermal
Feb 14, 03:00 AM
We're able to remove individual posts, you know :rolleyes:
Edit: How dare you beat me, a mod, to my point! :eek:
Edit 2: That's better :)
Edit: How dare you beat me, a mod, to my point! :eek:
Edit 2: That's better :)
more...

medea
Aug 21, 07:49 PM
quite good, glad to see you took my recommendation.
ender land
Mar 20, 11:14 AM
Even one example of someone being killed by the state for something they did not do invalidates the whole edifice of capital punishment.
This is why I have so much trouble understanding the "pro death penalty" viewpoint.
Now, if the legal system was infallible (hah) the death penalty discussion would be much more interesting.
This is why I have so much trouble understanding the "pro death penalty" viewpoint.
Now, if the legal system was infallible (hah) the death penalty discussion would be much more interesting.
more...
JoeG4
Dec 25, 01:05 PM
Man some of you guys really got lucky hehee
I got a g2, a wacom and a nifty sweater which I prettyvmuch all picked out lol.. somehow we all pick our stuff iin my family because we're just that silly hehe.
merr christmas :)
I got a g2, a wacom and a nifty sweater which I prettyvmuch all picked out lol.. somehow we all pick our stuff iin my family because we're just that silly hehe.
merr christmas :)
KindredMAC
Sep 30, 10:33 AM
We use Lotus Notes at my company also. This is great news. Notes has a couple small but still annoying bugs on the Mac.
I was surprised to find out how many companies in our city use Notes. I had never heard of it before I started using it. I was used to Entourage and Outlook before that.
I was surprised to find out how many companies in our city use Notes. I had never heard of it before I started using it. I was used to Entourage and Outlook before that.
more...
akrocker29
Mar 6, 03:44 AM
Nvm. figured out how to JB. However, once I got loader on there, i was unable to get it to download Cydia. It said I had no disc space, but I had just restored, so the iPod was empty. Hmm..

Sodner
Apr 7, 08:40 AM
There's been reports of battery issues to. I haven't tested it myself, but it seems like I'm getting less battery life since 4.3.1, which is what many others have been saying. I don't know how widespread this isssue is, though.
I would say my battery life is worse as well, and I would not see why this would not be affecting everyone running 4.3.1. So I am looking forward to the update.
I would say my battery life is worse as well, and I would not see why this would not be affecting everyone running 4.3.1. So I am looking forward to the update.
more...

I3eXa
Dec 1, 10:46 AM
just a little view of the New York Skyline and the new Duc 848EVO (2nd monitor) with my 2011 calendars of motogp and wrc :D
Mudbug
Aug 19, 12:20 AM
ahaahhahahahaha
damn, I like that - but few if any will really understand.
Nice one, gets my vote :D
D
Happy to make you laugh :D
damn, I like that - but few if any will really understand.
Nice one, gets my vote :D
D
Happy to make you laugh :D
more...
ifjake
Sep 30, 11:14 AM
"The Mac is a resurgent platform."
sweet.
For a while I was thinking that the only dent Apple could make was primarily in the individual consumer market. But this news along with checking out some of the new upcoming features for Leopard server makes me change my mind. 2007 and all it will bring to the Mac platform will be an interesting year for sure.
sweet.
For a while I was thinking that the only dent Apple could make was primarily in the individual consumer market. But this news along with checking out some of the new upcoming features for Leopard server makes me change my mind. 2007 and all it will bring to the Mac platform will be an interesting year for sure.
PeterQVenkman
Dec 3, 03:18 PM
it cracks me up that people are making a big deal of 64bit. Sure, it'd be nice, but I'd rather have the software be multithreaded worth a rat's ass, and work properly.
Nothing quite brings the same joy to my heart as starting a render in FCP and having a look at Activity Monitor, and seeing a whopping two cores in use. Or having to export a QT file first because I can't send directly to Compressor.
Amen to that. Nothing like working on an 8 core machine and seeing that happen.
Nothing quite brings the same joy to my heart as starting a render in FCP and having a look at Activity Monitor, and seeing a whopping two cores in use. Or having to export a QT file first because I can't send directly to Compressor.
Amen to that. Nothing like working on an 8 core machine and seeing that happen.
more...

simsaladimbamba
Mar 30, 06:05 PM
Strangely MacRumors makes threads automatically when a news story is released: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1128250
Dustman
Apr 7, 10:55 AM
I'm thinking about going back to 4.0.1 and just staying there. The double vibration for texts is dumb, battery life now sucks (although this only happened with 4.3+), my 3GS is quite a bit slower than what it had been, and I am also getting "call failed" each time i try to dial out for the first time.
I don't expect my 3GS to work like an iPhone 4. But I don't see anything new that I've actually found myself using to warrant putting up with any of the above issues.
I don't expect my 3GS to work like an iPhone 4. But I don't see anything new that I've actually found myself using to warrant putting up with any of the above issues.
more...
NickZac
Jan 10, 04:12 PM
I am curious as to why diesel never caught on in the US despite most automakers producing diesel models.
NXTMIKE
Feb 27, 09:25 AM
Not really IMO.
If you're just going to be doing doodles and personal drawings on your spare time, than maybe. But otherwise, it lacks a lot of industry required features to make something that's ready for print media or online.
And there's the price tag difference, which should explain a lot.
If you're just going to be doing doodles and personal drawings on your spare time, than maybe. But otherwise, it lacks a lot of industry required features to make something that's ready for print media or online.
And there's the price tag difference, which should explain a lot.
TrillyandTruly
May 6, 07:33 PM
Beautiful.
http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac52/naturalcalamity/2011-lexus-lfa-2.jpg
http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac52/naturalcalamity/2011-lexus-lfa-2.jpg
quagmire
Oct 10, 06:07 PM
I changed my desktop again with a picture from the air show I went to today.
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8192/screenshot20101010at705.png
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8192/screenshot20101010at705.png
gkarris
Apr 4, 02:03 PM
I'm with T-Mobile now. I'm tired of waiting for TMo to get the iPhone so with the merger possibility, I looked into getting an iPhone with ATT. Since the iPhone will probably be upgraded this year, I thought I would get a $20 refurb 3GS with the new contract and upgrade early (probably at full phone price) when the new model comes out. I used the online ATT chat with a rep to make sure this was possible. She swore up and down that the iPhone is the only phone you can't upgrade early so there would be absolutely no way for me to get the new iPhone when it comes out, even if I paid full price for it. Then I see this post that specifically addresses early upgrading and no-commitment pricing. WTF?? Is she just a clueless rep or was she lying to me?
Clueless...
AT&T had a program with the 4's to upgrade early...
Clueless...
AT&T had a program with the 4's to upgrade early...
MacBandit
Mar 18, 12:38 AM
I don't know if this was listen but i was browseing the apple downloads page and came across this (http://www.objectpark.net/)
it puts a mini ical icon in the task bar. Once clicked, a mini calender pops up and u can hover over the dates and it shows whats scheduled. I like because it shows the real date in the task bar for easy refference. Check it out
Not free.
it puts a mini ical icon in the task bar. Once clicked, a mini calender pops up and u can hover over the dates and it shows whats scheduled. I like because it shows the real date in the task bar for easy refference. Check it out
Not free.
spicyapple
Nov 29, 01:32 PM
It's sad that we live in a society where actors, pop/rap stars, sports stars, etc. get paid mega bucks while professions like "school teacher" get paid peanuts.
Acting is hard. You only need to witness bad acting in one movie to understand this. For every A-list star, there are tens of thousands more out of work, because competition is tough and dependent on luck, too. But mostly, it comes down to supply and demand. I have no problems with actors getting 20 million a picture, they worked hard and there are only a handful of them, anyways.
luv ya bunches, x0x0x0
Acting is hard. You only need to witness bad acting in one movie to understand this. For every A-list star, there are tens of thousands more out of work, because competition is tough and dependent on luck, too. But mostly, it comes down to supply and demand. I have no problems with actors getting 20 million a picture, they worked hard and there are only a handful of them, anyways.
luv ya bunches, x0x0x0
AmigoMac
Nov 1, 06:36 AM
Adium, Netnewswire lite, Romeo, KTA Tennis, Mactracker, Poisoned, Skype, VLC, MPlayer... :cool:
MS Office :D (oops) :eek:
MS Office :D (oops) :eek: