
Krafty
Apr 14, 05:15 PM
Completely disgusting...however, and off the record, I concur. ;)
You have no idea, I would put more into a car than I would a relationship.
/inb4 maybethatswhyyouveneverhadagirlfriend
Valet happens to be one of the few departments I oversee at the resort I work at... ive driven a few that have come through here and must say, certainly one of the top 3 cars ive ever driven.
the others in the list of top cars, are easily 3-4 times the price of the GTR
Nice. Of course in Atlanta (especially since I'm in between Midtown & Buckhead), we see all those supercars. But the best I've seen was an imported JDM (seemingly) GT-R R34 sitting in the 2nd level parking deck of Atlantic Station.
Me and this other dude went ape ****.
You have no idea, I would put more into a car than I would a relationship.
/inb4 maybethatswhyyouveneverhadagirlfriend
Valet happens to be one of the few departments I oversee at the resort I work at... ive driven a few that have come through here and must say, certainly one of the top 3 cars ive ever driven.
the others in the list of top cars, are easily 3-4 times the price of the GTR
Nice. Of course in Atlanta (especially since I'm in between Midtown & Buckhead), we see all those supercars. But the best I've seen was an imported JDM (seemingly) GT-R R34 sitting in the 2nd level parking deck of Atlantic Station.
Me and this other dude went ape ****.

CaoCao
Apr 16, 01:33 AM
I think you either read the statistical trend wrong or perhaps read a twisted version of it from some "Christian blog" of some sort.
What's really happening is that the birth rate is "diminishing"...not "reversing". The trend throughout ALL 1st world and emerging economies is that the birth rate per person reduces. There are several factors for this including the fact that modernized civilizations do not need to have that many babies in hopes that a few will survive disease, famine, hardship, etc. And the few babies that do get born are brought up to be "more powerful humans" so to speak...in a sense that they are nurtured more and given more attention and education, etc. What happens is that the average "modernized person" can supply like multiple X more economic productivity than your average 3rd worlder. In addition, many more of those 3rd worlders will die before they have "fulfilled their usefulness" to society ... or perhaps even reproduce.
Think of it this way. If a person with a degree in industrial engineering can make a machine that spits out 10,000 donuts per day...how many "villagers" will it take to make an equivalent amount of food?
Red is screwed, yellow is sucky, green is above replacement... You don't want birth rate to drop below 2.1, Turkey the only country above replacement is 2.14...
http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/9463/europepopulation.png (http://img826.imageshack.us/i/europepopulation.png/)
Even if I assume this unsourced soundbite is true, there is a missing phrase: "without intervention."
If it really came down to it, the EU (or any other country/countries with a declining birth rate) could enact any number of policies or incentives to bolster the population, including making it easier for gay couples to adopt. So what?
The intervention should not be forbidding or discriminating against a group because of their sexual behavior. If it's all about the birthin' then they better start taking a hard look at those hetero scofflaws who don't want to have kids, too. *Gasp*
http://www.economist.com/node/5494593
The only meaningful way to save the red countries from depopulation is to eliminate access to birth control and abortions. Places have tried to boost birth rates, it hasn't succeeded.
What's really happening is that the birth rate is "diminishing"...not "reversing". The trend throughout ALL 1st world and emerging economies is that the birth rate per person reduces. There are several factors for this including the fact that modernized civilizations do not need to have that many babies in hopes that a few will survive disease, famine, hardship, etc. And the few babies that do get born are brought up to be "more powerful humans" so to speak...in a sense that they are nurtured more and given more attention and education, etc. What happens is that the average "modernized person" can supply like multiple X more economic productivity than your average 3rd worlder. In addition, many more of those 3rd worlders will die before they have "fulfilled their usefulness" to society ... or perhaps even reproduce.
Think of it this way. If a person with a degree in industrial engineering can make a machine that spits out 10,000 donuts per day...how many "villagers" will it take to make an equivalent amount of food?
Red is screwed, yellow is sucky, green is above replacement... You don't want birth rate to drop below 2.1, Turkey the only country above replacement is 2.14...
http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/9463/europepopulation.png (http://img826.imageshack.us/i/europepopulation.png/)
Even if I assume this unsourced soundbite is true, there is a missing phrase: "without intervention."
If it really came down to it, the EU (or any other country/countries with a declining birth rate) could enact any number of policies or incentives to bolster the population, including making it easier for gay couples to adopt. So what?
The intervention should not be forbidding or discriminating against a group because of their sexual behavior. If it's all about the birthin' then they better start taking a hard look at those hetero scofflaws who don't want to have kids, too. *Gasp*
http://www.economist.com/node/5494593
The only meaningful way to save the red countries from depopulation is to eliminate access to birth control and abortions. Places have tried to boost birth rates, it hasn't succeeded.
saunders45
Jan 9, 03:23 PM
I think the keynote was a bust. Waaaaaaaaayyyy to much time spent on the frickin' iPhone, and I'm the perfect demographic for it. My iPod 4Gen just died, and my Samsung Cingular cell is on the fritz, but there is no way in hell I'm paying $600 for a nano/phone combo. 8gig is not enough space, especially when you start putting any video content on there. Thanks Steve, I'll pass...:confused:

I3eXa
Apr 19, 12:48 AM
not a car persay....but great nonetheless :D
more...
msjones
Apr 22, 10:17 AM
Can you not just click and drag the icon off the dock? This is the usual way to remove icons.
Chundles
Sep 24, 07:44 PM
Well said! Although, of course, you do realize that the OP was the 18-year-old in question, right?
Yah.
Yah.
more...

MAC-PRO-DEMON
Feb 18, 02:24 PM
It's now half term for us UK students, and i'm trying to calm myself down after a very stressful half term! So here peace central (With a bit of Beethovens Waldstein playing in the background) :rolleyes:
http://cl.ly/3g1d1a1u2M3H3F341k0S/Screen_shot_2011-02-18_at_20.19.11.png
http://cl.ly/3g1d1a1u2M3H3F341k0S/Screen_shot_2011-02-18_at_20.19.11.png

polyshappyadam
May 5, 06:09 PM
Can anyone tell me why the Apple TV is not shown in the buyers guide section? It should be in there!
more...
FadeToBlack
Sep 2, 04:04 AM
I can't remember where I got the original image, but I'm sure you could find it on Google Images. Let's go Yanks!
MacRumors
Apr 7, 08:13 AM
http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/07/ios-4-3-2-due-in-next-two-weeks/)
http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/04/07/091158-iphone-ios-update110407114646_500.jpg
more...

funny Funny+love+quotes+

Love+quotes+for+him+from+
more...

love quotes tagalog sad.

love quotes tagalog wallpaper.
more...

love quotes for him pics. sad

love tell him tagalog,
http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/04/07/091158-iphone-ios-update110407114646_500.jpg
more...
Mitthrawnuruodo
Dec 19, 05:06 PM
Good one. :)
And nice that you didn't equip Steve with the same (scary) eyes as the ones on the Finder 'tar... ;)
And nice that you didn't equip Steve with the same (scary) eyes as the ones on the Finder 'tar... ;)
swiftaw
Mar 30, 06:55 PM
buy a memory card
more...
Mr.Noisy
Dec 8, 01:51 AM
Time for a change, nothing at all christmas related, just something plain and simple, i think i'll leave the christmas themes as i'm working on christmas day :eek: so i'll get all the christmas cheer i need then :)
Source of Original (http://4walled.org/show-417009)
Source of Original (http://4walled.org/show-417009)

bearcatrp
Mar 11, 12:30 AM
Www.dvinfo.net
http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/
Both of these places have great info on video editing. Enjoy!
http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/
Both of these places have great info on video editing. Enjoy!
more...
Mac7
Aug 10, 06:33 PM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/52862707@N04/4880823456
^ i have it embedded up there. Don't know why my pictures never show.
So here's the link http://www.flickr.com/photos/52862707@N04/4880823456/
^ i have it embedded up there. Don't know why my pictures never show.
So here's the link http://www.flickr.com/photos/52862707@N04/4880823456/
Krevnik
Apr 27, 04:50 PM
As someone who has to track down things like this constantly, I'm pretty unimpressed at the (lack of) speed of their code checking. This was not an obscure bug or complicated. It was just a too-large buffer definition and an execution path that always downloaded info.
more...

i love you quotes for him. i
.jpg)
Love+quotes+for+him+long+

love quotes for him
more...

Kingsly
Oct 21, 01:57 AM
Fantastic! :D
.jpg)
CreateColl
Apr 26, 03:24 AM
Same think with me : no more contact with www.pluginlab.com
Sad news !
Sad news !
Clark Kent
Sep 5, 03:05 AM
I made one in 1920x1200. If your monitor is 1680x1050, select Fit to Screen and it will look right.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Funkatronic
Dec 14, 06:38 PM
i like it, what did you change? what icons etc.?
Menubar icons v2 Leopard, SL by ~iAndrew: Link (http://iandrew.deviantart.com/art/Menubar-icons-v2-Leopard-SL-120653580)
Zukunft - bowtie theme by ~janik: Link (http://janik.deviantart.com/art/Zukunft-bowtie-theme-109443279)
Token Icons by ~brsev: Link (http://brsev.deviantart.com/art/Token-128429570) (Used Candybar and Mirage2)
Wallpaper | At the light by Jorge Quinteros: Link (http://www.flickr.com/photos/jorgeq82/3351960835/in/photostream/)
Menubar icons v2 Leopard, SL by ~iAndrew: Link (http://iandrew.deviantart.com/art/Menubar-icons-v2-Leopard-SL-120653580)
Zukunft - bowtie theme by ~janik: Link (http://janik.deviantart.com/art/Zukunft-bowtie-theme-109443279)
Token Icons by ~brsev: Link (http://brsev.deviantart.com/art/Token-128429570) (Used Candybar and Mirage2)
Wallpaper | At the light by Jorge Quinteros: Link (http://www.flickr.com/photos/jorgeq82/3351960835/in/photostream/)
Michaelgtrusa
Dec 3, 10:58 PM
Nere's mine.
mikeschmeee
Apr 18, 09:11 PM
May I post a video along with some photos of a local S2K club that I was invited to their Dyno Day? The video is nothing special. Just a few pulls. Short video. I got tons of photos though :p
NoNothing
Oct 2, 09:30 AM
This is similar to how I feel about Exchange/Outlook. Companies want to use Exchange only because it is one stop shopping for IT. In a corporate environment, Exchange is so inadequate as to be laughable. This is from a user stand point. It message/email tracking are simply pathetic IMO. It really feels like it is a personal email system forced to live in a corporate environment.
I have used Notes extensively as a database platform and have been dually impressed with what it can do. In one case, it was a bug/change tracking system and the implementation of the database was simply sweet. I have never heavily used the email system but going from Groupwise to Exchange was a shock in just how bad Exchange was.
Steven
When I start looking for a new job - the first question I'll ask is which Universal Messaging Platform have you deployed in your Enterprise? If they answer "Notes" I'll know the following about their organziation:
1. They care more about the dollar than about usability and employee satisfaction
2. The VP of IT is probably sleeping with the IBM rep
3. The business only uses it because they don't know any better (they've been there too long and have never used anything other than Notes and AOL).
4. They think that Notes databases are cool and hip and truly believe Access is an enterprise level database
5. And finally, they are so damn stupid they probably have Lotus 123 and Word Perfect as their "Office Suite"
"Save me lord from these fools"
I have used Notes extensively as a database platform and have been dually impressed with what it can do. In one case, it was a bug/change tracking system and the implementation of the database was simply sweet. I have never heavily used the email system but going from Groupwise to Exchange was a shock in just how bad Exchange was.
Steven
When I start looking for a new job - the first question I'll ask is which Universal Messaging Platform have you deployed in your Enterprise? If they answer "Notes" I'll know the following about their organziation:
1. They care more about the dollar than about usability and employee satisfaction
2. The VP of IT is probably sleeping with the IBM rep
3. The business only uses it because they don't know any better (they've been there too long and have never used anything other than Notes and AOL).
4. They think that Notes databases are cool and hip and truly believe Access is an enterprise level database
5. And finally, they are so damn stupid they probably have Lotus 123 and Word Perfect as their "Office Suite"
"Save me lord from these fools"
MrMac'n'Cheese
Mar 27, 08:51 PM
Funny how NC law forbids the sale of handguns to anyone under 21, but you're 21 and you already have 2 expensive guns (and the iPhone you took the photo with). And yet you have to run a racket to be able afford a guitar.
He's probably a professional thief/conboy(hence not a man)/racketeer.
Hence his paranoid need for self defense, he's probably scare of the poor people he's SCAMMED.
He's probably a professional thief/conboy(hence not a man)/racketeer.
Hence his paranoid need for self defense, he's probably scare of the poor people he's SCAMMED.