Random Flashback

interesting play on words?



I used to play Flashback: The Quest for Identity for hours when I was a youngin and thought of it completely RANDOMly today...

I'm pretty sure mini-Ben had no idea what was going on with the story of this game... but I knew it was awesome and I wanted to play it forever. I never owned this game, although the amount of times I rented it I've probably bought it twice at this point. At the time, the graphics were out-of-control good and the way you could jump through screens seemed really cool to me. What I do remember was that the gameplay was horrible and the guy would just casually fall 50 feet to his death if you went to close to the edge...



Sadly, I don't think I ever got past the first part... says a lot about who I am today.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...