[RANDOM] What a boring day~



today i just sit all by myself and wasting my time like always in front of the pc..while waiting for my pics to be uploaded to facebook i take some time to write my blog..anyway, since my Uni is having a mid term break, i have to stay at home about one week..before i thought i have so many thing when i'm back home but actually i'm back to my old self which like to lepak, spending time online, eat and stuff..hahaha..but i really like it..lol

my ptptn haven't bank in yet and i have to wait again..well, this is the 1st time waiting for ptptn..haha..hoping to have the money ASAP since i think i have many things to buy..online or outdoor shopping..haha..

my room kinda messy right now..and i don't know when to clean it up..haha..it's full with my stuff..bersepah i tell you..haha

on the other hand..sorry for not updating about our boys..kinda lazy right now..i need my 'kerajinan' back..hahaha..

ok..i dunnoe what to crap anymore..till then..lol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...