new skin..new mood..new beginning..



i just change to a new layout..my blog is all brand new..did u guys have any idea what time i changed my home?..6a.m in the morning..thanks to the horror movie i watched last night with my friends..i had a hard time to get my eyes closed..haha..then i decided to makeover my site..before, the skin was nice but for me it's too simple and it has only 2 columns..i have no idea how to add another column k..then yesterday (suppose to be today), i looked for 3 columns style then this one was the nicest..as for me for sure..if u had 2 columns skin, it doesn't nice to fit all content in one sidebar only..that is why i need another column to make it look more balance..well, any comments from u guys?..do u guys think whether i should change to another layout or this one is already ok?..
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...