Random Dedication

After last weekend's loss, Emmet might die before he gets to shave his beard...



I'm dedicated to the team (and my playoff beard) but this dude is just plain crazy!

(from SlanchReport)
Vikings Fan Refuses to Shave Until They Win it All
People who go half-way grow a beard just for the playoffs; Emmett Pearson, a farmer in Welch, MN has been growing his beard since the Minnesota Vikings lost the 1974 Super Bowl, 36 years ago. Now 79, Pearson has no intention of shaving until his Vikings win it all. "I made a vow and I'm going to stick with it," he said. "But I think my wife would just as soon I give it up." Yesterday's loss means another year of the beard at least for Pearson and his wife. In 1998 when the team was en route to one of the best offensive seasons of all time Pearson found his mailbox regularly filled with shaving cream and razors from friends and family, after the Vikings lost to the Falcons in the playoffs the light-hearted gifts were stuffed into a closet, where they remain. READ MORE

Sometimes it's BRUTAL being a Vikings Fan

Thanks to co-worker Steve for the link!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...