Remix







My skirt is back! Trying a few different remixes. I have paired the skirt with a simple white three-quarter top and my lace-up boots. I have also thrown on a statement necklace, I'm pretty sure by now you know that I love them! And for the first time today you get to see my hair in a bun! I like it so much better when it is up, out of my face. So much easier to do things, especially because my hair is so long!

Wearing: Shirt from Portmans. Skirt from Country Road. Boots from Target. Necklace from a market in Fiji. Bracelet from Tiffany and Co.

And...as I promised I will now reveal my first purchase of the month!


I bought this skirt on Thursday from Forever New in the City. I love it because I can wear it in summer and winter! Not many of my clothes are that versatile, so even though some may disagree, I consider this purchase to be an investment! This photo in no way does the skirt justice! 

So this month my budget now stands at: 

$240


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...