Random Himalayan Suit

The Northface Himalayan Suit is like a tent that you wear...



Thats not the official slogan for it, just what I think it looks like.

It all started when I was browsing for new shoes with the gf and came across The North Face NSE Tent Bootie... 




I mentioned to a co-worker that they looked like the most amazing house shoes ever made and he agreed. He told me that he had seen a full version body suit to match the amazing pseudo-slippers and with my interest peaked, we began another search. We ventured over the the North Face website and came across the Himalayan Suit, my new obsession. It's the type of thing you hope you're wearing when the movie ALIVE happens to you in real life. If you were wearing it when you went camping and tripped, you'd be home!

I have no use for the whole suit but the booties would be awesome during the cold Philly winter months. Perhaps a birthday present (hint, hint)

Thanks to J. McGlinchy for the link!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...