Random Movie Connection

Sometimes you see actors and can't remember why you know them...



that happened to me twice today and I found a movie they did together. Strange!

While watching TBS this afternoon, I was subject to about a thousand commercials for the heavily promoted (lightly watched) Raising The Bar starring Mark-Paul Gosselaar (left). Gosselaar, I remembered is known to most of us as the uber-cool Zack Morris of 'Saved by the Bell' fame, I'm assuming he has had trouble finding work. (although he did stop by CBS3)

Later, I was watching 'Southland' and couldn't figure out where I had seen one of the detectives. Turns out his name is Tom Everett Scott (right) and he's been in tons of things. While trying to find a movie starring this particular actor I came across DEAD MAN ON CAMPUS (1998).

(from IMDB)
Two students, one, a slacker, and the other, a student on scholarship, find out in their college's charter that if your roomate commits suicide, you get straight As for your grief. They then go looking for the perfect roomate when the student on scholarship starts to fail his classes.

I bet, back then, they thought this was going to be the beginning of a long and memorable carrer... almost.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...