Check out my necklace!










Today was my first driving lesson in a manual car, I went alright, only stalled once! I have to get my license in around about 6 weeks because I am buying myself a car! I know how exciting my first car! I am quite excited, having so much freedom. So over public transport! Not much else to share with you about today that was at all exciting. A little bit of study here and there, although I still feel as though I am getting no where! A lot of what we have to know I already feel I know so it just seems tedious going over boring details!

Moving on...check out my necklace!! I am in love! I received it last week from the lovely people at Kie & Kate! I love the colour and how bold it is! It will definitely be a new staple in my wardrobe! The rest of my wardrobe today I stuck with the basics. Having a necklace that is bold like this one you have no choice but to go simple with the remainder of your outfit. That's just what I did.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...