Longboat Key Club

I just thought I would share a thank note we received from the Catering Sales Manager at the Longboat Key Club. We worked with her for the first time earlier this month.

Lori,

Thank you as well for being calm, controlled and laid back!!!!

It was sincerely a pleasure working with you and Jessica as well and I will definitely recommend you. Please do send me a full package of your material and services etc. It is so critical for me to feel comfortable with an outside planner and you two were very easy to work with. That makes all of our jobs and goals so much easier.

I look forward to working with you again as well.

Warm Regards,
Cloe Drapkin
Catering Sales Manager
The Longboat Key Club and Resort


We enjoyed working with them as well. They had such a wonderful staff and everything went extremely smooth! We highly recommend this facility Longboat Key Club, oh, and it has such a gorgeous beach too!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...