Random Weekends



So, randomly (maybe obviously) this is the first image that comes up when you google search the word 'weekends.' 

I'm writing this post to inform you of my lack of updates on Monday and Tuesday. My weekly work schedule is between Wednesday and Sunday at any odd number of hours, leaving me ample time to browse the interwebs and think up random nonsense to fill the pages. Since Monday and Tuesday I'm off from work, I actually use those days to get real things done... Get a haircut, eat cereal, buy a book from a used bookstore, rent disk 2 of the second season of 30 Rock, go to Best Buy, call my dad, sleep till 2pm, make a sandwich using a pre-made rotisserie chicken from Whole Foods and shredded mexican cheddar cheese, take a picture of my empty apartment....



or just sit on the couch and play Fallout 3 damnit!!! Check back on Wednesday! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...