Awesome Prank! AMAZING Freak out!:D

Uploaded by: TOXICchickenn

Description: Okay, me and Dylan were messing around and we destroyed some plate things with cheese from the pizza we attempted to make, so instead of cleaning it by hand, we shoot it with the sink gun, well, the button gets stuck and we get owned by water, i sat around just waiting for my dad to get home for about 2 hours, when I see his car pull up into the driveway, I put a shit load of messy plates in the sink and bust out the camera:D Dad, im super sorry if you see this, but I couldn't pass up this perfect opportunity, cause I mean, why would I go out of my way to fix something when I could ruin someone else's day to entertain others:D but no really, he's a great guy, he laughed when I showed him the video (he told me to delete it..) but he was having a bad day before this, which made the reaction soo much better xD hope you enjoy:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...