Dashcam video: Comp #10

Uploaded by: 1SmileDude1

Description: My 'annoying' friend, is 16 years old, and yet, he still act like 5-years old, which it annoying me alot. He almost can never shut up. always talk like stupid. At first clip, he keep poking my right shoulder and it hurts because he poke it too hard. One poke that hurt me as hell, I just, want to punch him in the face but I didn't, I just, yelled "WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" but then when he tried to poke me again, I avoid it but I forgot that I have my hand on my steer wheel, I moved to left, almost crash on-coming vehicle, I punched him and tell him to shut up. A while later (second clip), but this time, he rubs my head really hard, for no reason. I just, pissed off with him and his 5-years old behaviour. I pulled over but due to icy road, I drifted while turning, but it's not important to me for now because he never know how it dangerous to annoying me while driving. He failed his driving class, and he still doesn't understand how it dangerous to annoying someone while driving, one time, I was shoulder check, he pointed his fingers into MY EYES IN RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC. No, I can't put my friend in back seat, he'll annoying me still. My friend is really retarted. 1. Accident scene 2. White car may have her brake light on, but the road isn't even icy. She have lot of time to stop. 3. Try to beat yellow light 4. This intersection have ice, from people spinning their tires at green light, and the snow haven't plowed. 5. Whatever is that bus called, blocked half of the lanes. 6. Red ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...