Better Than Revenge - A Jemi Story - Ep 41

Uploaded by: gabigameirostories

Description: Hey guys!! Wish you all a very good weekend!! :) 40 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT ONE!! Ch. 41: I'm scared Demi: we're not together anymore... Ashley: but he's yours... I need to accept that, so friends? ..................................................................................... Story: Demi: sure... [shakes hands with her awkwardly] Ashley: [laughs] okay, we may not be friends, but we're good right? Demi: [smiles] sure! Ashley: I gotta go now, see you some other time! [waves and leaves] Demi: [mumbles] awkward! [giggles] NEXT DAY -in the hospital- Denise: [sited on a chair beside Joe] Demi: [walks in] Good morning! Denise: Morning... Slept well? Demi: [nods] You can go home if you want to rest a little, I'll be here with him... Denise: I'll go home for a shower then... Demi: sure! [smiles] ...after a while... Selena: [walks in too] So, still the same? Demi: yes... Selena: [walks to Joe] hey moron, you need to wake up! [caress his hair] If you keep like this who will annoy me for life? Demi: [laughs] Joe: [smiles] Demi: [wide eyes] awww! Selena: [smiles too] yeah bro... come back soon you hear me? I gotta go back to work now... I'll be here later okay? Demi: [nods] Demi: [caressing Joe's hair] your smile was so cute... but now I miss you eyes! [goes to pecks his cheek] Joe: [turns his head so she'll peck his lips] Demi: [ends up pecking his lip] are you awake? [confused] Joe: [slowly opens his eyes] Demi: [wide eyes] you are awake! [smiles big] I'm gonna get your doctor ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...