Into Your Arms; An Allstar Weekend Love Story, Ch. 48

Uploaded by: ADubLove1

Description: I shook my head "No" I whispered. I quickly stood up and ran up the stairs to leave the arena. I ran as fast as I could up those stairs, I had no idea if anyone else knew what he had just asked me. I pushed through the crowds and finally made it to the exit. I stopped, looked behind me and then pushed open the door and ran out...then I remembered Zach drove, he had the keys. I noticed I had tears running down my cheeks, I just broke his heart. I was sitting on the ground by the car when I heard footsteps, they slowed down as they got closer. "Belles" I heard Zach whisper. "I want to go home" I whispered as I stood up. "Can we at least talk about this" he pleaded. "What the hell is there to talk about?! You just proposed to me in there with a real ring, I saw it in you, you were completely serious!" I yelled. "Because I love you!" he yelled back. "I don't see why your mad right now! You always tell me 'ask me later', well I did! What the hell was with you running away?" "I couldn't just stand there after I said no! Are you out of your mind? We're eighteen! I don't plan on getting married anytime soon! I love you, I do. But I can't get married at eighteen!" I shot at him. "We don't have to get married! We can wait to get married, I just want you mine!" "I AM yours! You know that!" "Mine officially! So no one can take you away from me!" "No one's going to do that! Can't you see that? I'm not going to leave you!" I quickly reached up and wiped one of my tears away. "You've ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...