
Flyinace2000
Jun 18, 05:43 PM
Anyone going tomorrow morning. I'll be there bright and early before work @ 7am.
Store Information
441 Chestnut Ridge Road
Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677
(201) 782-1750
Store hours:
Mon - Sat:10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.Sun:Closed
We will be opening at 7:00 a.m. on Friday, June 19 for the arrival of iPhone 3G S.
Store Information
441 Chestnut Ridge Road
Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677
(201) 782-1750
Store hours:
Mon - Sat:10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.Sun:Closed
We will be opening at 7:00 a.m. on Friday, June 19 for the arrival of iPhone 3G S.

GGJstudios
Mar 27, 03:35 PM
Regional Forums?? (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=224680)
Time to Regionalize MacRumors? (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=69115)
Time to Regionalize MacRumors? (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=69115)

datanggou
Apr 25, 12:54 AM
Hi all,
Just need to know the BEST and simplest way to hook up my macbook and my Sharp Aquos TV. I don't want to use adaptors.
i have heard about DVI to HDMI cables, but what do I use for the sound? People also mentioned about VGA calbes? Meanwhile, there's something called the mini-DVI to HDMI. Which one is best?
THanks all!
Just need to know the BEST and simplest way to hook up my macbook and my Sharp Aquos TV. I don't want to use adaptors.
i have heard about DVI to HDMI cables, but what do I use for the sound? People also mentioned about VGA calbes? Meanwhile, there's something called the mini-DVI to HDMI. Which one is best?
THanks all!

SevenInchScrew
Apr 4, 10:39 PM
*REALISTIC* dream car. I'll hopefully own one someday.:
http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/IMG_0843.JPG
2010 (or late-model when I actually get it) green Viper ACR.
The world's biggest Viper dealer is up here about 45mins away from me. Woodhouse is THE place to go if you want to buy, or just gawk at, a ton of sweet Vipers. They're one of Dodge's biggest clients in the motorsports world, and expanded that to the street cars. Pretty sweet place. I bought my Talon from them years ago, and got to see The Viper Pit, as they call it. It is a sight to behold....
(not my pics)
http://i.imgur.com/xmAHC.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ImITR.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/y37Vq.jpg
http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/IMG_0843.JPG
2010 (or late-model when I actually get it) green Viper ACR.
The world's biggest Viper dealer is up here about 45mins away from me. Woodhouse is THE place to go if you want to buy, or just gawk at, a ton of sweet Vipers. They're one of Dodge's biggest clients in the motorsports world, and expanded that to the street cars. Pretty sweet place. I bought my Talon from them years ago, and got to see The Viper Pit, as they call it. It is a sight to behold....
(not my pics)
http://i.imgur.com/xmAHC.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ImITR.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/y37Vq.jpg
more...

jessica.
Dec 25, 10:04 PM
I have the Cuisinart Ice Cream maker and it's ok. The kitchenaid will be much better, just turn your freezer temp as low as it will go and leave the churn in there for about a day, I usually do for at least 24 hours. The Cuisinart only works on one speed so when the mixture starts to really firm up you can't whip it harder to incorporate air. Besides, why have something that only does one thing? ;) A kitchenaid will last literally forever, you'll have to put it in your will.
You've sold me!
You've sold me!

neko girl
May 2, 10:33 PM
I found out I couldn't give any blood (for medical reasons). I'm O neg, and I wish I could.
Thank you very much to those who gave blood. <3
Thank you very much to those who gave blood. <3
more...

wellandbusiness
Dec 1, 06:48 AM
Nothing very exciting here I'm afraid, but I like to keep my systems as simple as possible. This is my MacBook Pro, my iMac is near to the same!

outlawarth
Apr 25, 07:42 AM
Apple really wants to squeeze out all potential sales of the iPhone 4 up until the last minute because they lost big time in 3GS sales for nearly 2 months after the leaked/stolen iPhone 4 incident.
I really hope that they will still push out the iPhone 5 in June despite all the rumors that it will be postponed to September.
That's what I'm hoping too for when my 3GS contract expires this summer.
But a white iPhone 4? No thanks Apple.
I really hope that they will still push out the iPhone 5 in June despite all the rumors that it will be postponed to September.
That's what I'm hoping too for when my 3GS contract expires this summer.
But a white iPhone 4? No thanks Apple.
more...

glocke12
May 4, 07:32 PM
Rumsfeld has said it wasn't used.
Actually he was just on O'Reilly claiming that statement was taken out of context, and stating plain as day that KSM was waterboarded by the CIA.
Actually he was just on O'Reilly claiming that statement was taken out of context, and stating plain as day that KSM was waterboarded by the CIA.

xplnusa
Feb 10, 09:59 AM
I changed mine online. Didn't affect my costs at all. I had the unlimited texting plan already and the 700Min family plan. So I just got an extra perk for free.. :D
more...

Chone
Apr 15, 06:49 PM
http://psp.ign.com/articles/779/779158p1.html
Read the introductory paragraph, especially the first line. Then count the new releases.
:)
/end of witty post of the day.
Read the introductory paragraph, especially the first line. Then count the new releases.
:)
/end of witty post of the day.

Reao
Feb 1, 12:21 PM
http://gallery.me.com/eclipsevision/100227/Screen-20shot-202011-02-01-20at-2012-19-22-20PM/web.jpg?ver=12965844510001
more...

timlopez
Apr 13, 04:39 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8F190)
The tech at the Cingular store told me it would be next year before 5 will appear. Not sure how reliable that is or where he got his info. I asked him how sure of that he was. He stated he was very sure.
Does he still think he works for "Cingular"? Sounds like the last guy to get any memo ;)
The tech at the Cingular store told me it would be next year before 5 will appear. Not sure how reliable that is or where he got his info. I asked him how sure of that he was. He stated he was very sure.
Does he still think he works for "Cingular"? Sounds like the last guy to get any memo ;)

Small White Car
Apr 25, 12:18 AM
You might think my comment was stupid, or perhaps ludicrous, but please explain to me what about it was ignorant?
Not knowing that many men bought white iPhone 3GSs is ignorant.
Not knowing that many men bought white iPhone 3GSs is ignorant.
more...

AngryRedTicTac
May 3, 08:16 PM
It may not quite be as fast in a 1,1 but it's still plenty quick. I can run Starcraft 2 @ 1920x1080 pretty much maxed out without difficulty. If you intend to keep the machine I don't think you can justify not upgrading it at this point ;-)

deadkennedy
Mar 31, 01:35 PM
I see tablet as a perfect tool for photo manipulation. Adobe should really push in this direction aggressively. To create a usable, not over complicated UI, tools optimized for finger touch, and with the power of original PS.
more...

iMJustAGuy
Aug 1, 12:49 PM
http://www.macwallpapers.eu/bulkupload/Leo//Leopard/Pc%20Mac%20Apple%20Leopard%20Os%20Desktop.jpg

TomSmithMacEd
Nov 29, 01:08 PM
If you are commenting on what you do, then its people like you that make the studios demand limits on legitimate customers like me.
Imagine buying a car but the manufacturer keeping the wheels when you are not using it. Its stops car theft, but its a pain in the ass for the user.
Stop pirating! :mad:
Umm... that isn't pirating... He bought the dvd then ripped it for his own personal use.
Imagine buying a car but the manufacturer keeping the wheels when you are not using it. Its stops car theft, but its a pain in the ass for the user.
Stop pirating! :mad:
Umm... that isn't pirating... He bought the dvd then ripped it for his own personal use.

iApache
Aug 5, 02:05 PM
in Applications find 'Terminal' and once it is open put this command in there
$ defaults write com.apple.dock no-glass -boolean YES; killall Dock
swap the 'YES' for 'NO' to undo it.
AWESOME!, Thank you so much.
$ defaults write com.apple.dock no-glass -boolean YES; killall Dock
swap the 'YES' for 'NO' to undo it.
AWESOME!, Thank you so much.
Rot'nApple
Mar 23, 10:02 AM
I went on the internet, and I found this... he must be calibrating!
277751
I knew it! I knew it!!!
It must be hard carrying all that brain on top of one's head! :D :apple:
/
/
/
277751
I knew it! I knew it!!!
It must be hard carrying all that brain on top of one's head! :D :apple:
/
/
/
jag72
Feb 12, 10:10 AM
UPDATE: Spoke to ATT: If I add the unlimited M2M then I lose my Corporate discount...
This does not sound right. I do not see any reason that you would lose your corporate discount for changing to a new feature. You may not get a discount on that feature but you regular rate plan should still receive the discount.
This does not sound right. I do not see any reason that you would lose your corporate discount for changing to a new feature. You may not get a discount on that feature but you regular rate plan should still receive the discount.
SpinThis!
Mar 31, 12:11 PM
If Adobe provides comprehensive .psd support, I can see this being useful as a companion to Photoshop. It obviously isn't intended to "be" Photoshop.
Let's say you got a meeting with a client who wants to see your work. Photoshop is pretty heavy handed and can get in the way if you need to demo something. But on an iPad.... a client could say "what would it look like if our logo was down there..." or that "type was a shade darker" or whatever and you can prototype on it. So when you get back to your underground design lair the change already comes across just by opening the original .psd.
Let's say you got a meeting with a client who wants to see your work. Photoshop is pretty heavy handed and can get in the way if you need to demo something. But on an iPad.... a client could say "what would it look like if our logo was down there..." or that "type was a shade darker" or whatever and you can prototype on it. So when you get back to your underground design lair the change already comes across just by opening the original .psd.
Rot'nApple
Mar 23, 01:09 PM
Ocular prosthesis/glass eye/artificial eye
They all have the same meaning.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocular_prosthesis
Thanks...
Sigh... Another post shot to Hell. I hate when the subtle implied meaning is missed for something far less obvious.
Saying that someone is "seeing through rose-colored glasses" means that they are an optimist, only seeing the good and neglecting to notice the bad. (The opposite type of person, a pessimist, is symbolised by the color grey). (http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rose_(color))
Glass eye, eye glasses, lens, rose colored, rose colored glasses...
They all have the same meaning.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocular_prosthesis
Thanks...
Sigh... Another post shot to Hell. I hate when the subtle implied meaning is missed for something far less obvious.
Saying that someone is "seeing through rose-colored glasses" means that they are an optimist, only seeing the good and neglecting to notice the bad. (The opposite type of person, a pessimist, is symbolised by the color grey). (http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rose_(color))
Glass eye, eye glasses, lens, rose colored, rose colored glasses...
Penguissimo
Mar 30, 11:29 PM
Unfortunately the lowest version of PT that will run on Snow Leopard is 8.0.4. You'll have to stay on 10.5 or get an upgrade to at least PT 8.
Sorry :(
Sorry :(
