I would never in a million years





So another week has almost gone, I don't have to go to work until Saturday but the next two days will be spent in my room alone with my university books! Not sure which I prefer, work or study! But I think about it and in two weeks I will be completely done with the first semester. The most exciting thing about the end of this semester in particular is that I firstly get a months holiday after our exams but also I have the opportunity to work in a primary school teaching in a classroom for 10 weeks! That is a very long time I hear you say, well when you have a passion for education like me, 10 weeks is not long enough! I love working with children and the satisfaction you get from seeing them succeed is amazing! My university degree is very much about theory in relation to education, it is also great to be able to put that theory to practice, because I believe that you learn best by doing.

Enough about education, hopefully you are not too bored already and have stopped reading! I would never in a million years have worn this shirt before I started my blog. In fact I probably would never have bought a chambray shirt! I usually am a girl who sticks to basics, keeping up with the many fashions but never taking any risks. This outfit is risky!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...