quotes about moms from daughters

quotes about moms from daughters. quotes for moms from daughters
  • quotes for moms from daughters



  • foobarbaz
    Nov 19, 12:49 PM
    Warranties transfer, but they (of course) run out a year after the original purchase date, not the resale date.





    quotes about moms from daughters. quot;She#39;s just a great mom,quot; Kris
  • quot;She#39;s just a great mom,quot; Kris



  • juanster
    Oct 13, 09:55 PM
    hmm got the app... hmm not convinced..I guess im just too used to twitterofn or echofon now.. im going:o back to it...





    quotes about moms from daughters. quotes for moms from daughters
  • quotes for moms from daughters



  • Lord Blackadder
    Jan 10, 04:31 PM
    The diesel saga is a story for another thread...but VW is one of the few car manufacturers selling vehicles in the US with a diesel.

    Its worth pointing out that the current Jetta also follows the Cheaper+Bigger philosophy, although it will be sold in Europe as well as North America. I should also note that this new American Passat is not related to the previous generation Passat. The current Euro Passat is a facelifted version of the previous car. The new American Passat is a new design that will be sold only in North America and China. So we now have two "Passats" in the market that are actually different cars, though they are sold in different markets.

    I hope they don't give the Golf the Cheaper+Bigger treatment as well...





    quotes about moms from daughters. Invites Moms And Daughters
  • Invites Moms And Daughters



  • NWI73
    Feb 11, 08:33 AM
    That's not true - the change is not made in the rate plan section of the website. It's in the "manage features" section.



    more...


    quotes about moms from daughters. quotes about moms
  • quotes about moms



  • benjayman2
    Apr 16, 03:39 AM
    Heres mine.
    would love the original IYDM :)





    quotes about moms from daughters. quotes for moms from daughters
  • quotes for moms from daughters



  • Alkalidodo
    May 2, 03:07 PM
    Honourable Mambers,

    I have an application which i want to unzip and do not know how to go about it.Help.



    more...


    quotes about moms from daughters. quotes for moms from daughters
  • quotes for moms from daughters



  • Lord Blackadder
    Jan 13, 02:02 PM
    VW has had some nasty problems, especially in the electronics dept. I believe they are getting better, though I haven't seen any recent news on it. Fiat seems to have been a blessing for Chrysler.

    Two points:

    1. I agree about the electrics, to an extent. Years ago, my old man bought an '88 Jetta, and it had two main problems - the electrical systems were horrible, and the body was not properly galvanized. It rusted before our eyes (hole in the floor after just 5 years) and most of the major electrical subsystems needed replacement within 5 years. However, it's worth noting that the Mexican-built VWs and the German-made VWs are quite different in quality. I may be wrong, but I believe that US-market GTIs are still made in Germany, and are the most reliable of the bunch. Several other VW-owning friends of mine have experienced a couple electrical gremlins here or there, but in terms of quality I'd still put VW's cars over the American Big Three for the most part. The interiors especially were superior.

    2. Funny that you point out FIAT as a bringer of quality to Chryselr...Chrysler must be pretty bad if that's the case, as FIAT has a reputation for making sensationally unrealiable cars. I'll concede that they have improved dramatically in the last ten years, but you know what I mean. For me, the best thing about FIAT's new relationship with Chrysler will be the arrival of FIATs in the USA and access to FIAT's small car (particularly diesel - fingers crossed) technology.

    Of course bland sells in the mid-size market. The Accord and Camry are the largest selling cars in the US.

    I consider myself a bit of an automotive enthusaist, and I distinguish between autos that are intended to be appliances(Camry/Accord/Corolla/Minivans/basic Pickups etc etc) versus autos that are intended to be driven by enthusiasts.

    The Jetta was always kind of borderline between the two categories, but the VR6 and turbo models were definitely budget enthusiast cars. The same could be said about the Passat as a luxury car. With the new versions, I think they are decidely more "appliance" and less "driver's car".

    Think VW USA is missing the mark at what made VW a drivers car in the end.... this one looks cheap to me :(

    VW's core customer base is yuppies and budget driving enthusiasts (with a smattering of tuners thrown in for good measure). Most of those people will probably not like the new version as much as the old. But, to be fair, VW's stated goal is to sell this new Passat to new people, to expand the customer base. So that necessarily involved some dumbing-down. We'll see if the gamble pays off.





    quotes about moms from daughters. quotes for moms from
  • quotes for moms from



  • Sun Baked
    Feb 14, 01:42 PM
    I wonder which new moderator is going to clean up the mess mymemmory just made in here...

    A post likely to turn this into another mymemmory bashing thread -- and it's not even a thread about women or body parts. :(



    more...


    quotes about moms from daughters. I was a daughter, a sister,
  • I was a daughter, a sister,



  • Consultant
    May 2, 05:06 PM
    It's all perspective. The biceps are closer to the camera than the hands. This is why, when taking pictures of fish, you always extend your arms toward the camera.

    Thanks, but hint: smily means it's a joke.





    quotes about moms from daughters. quotes for moms from daughters
  • quotes for moms from daughters



  • kainjow
    Oct 20, 09:26 PM
    HTML is a markup "language". It can't be used for dynamic stuff like that. To write to a file you need a server side scripting language, as client side stuff can't do that (unless maybe you're using a Java applet). Take a look at php.net for more info...



    more...


    quotes about moms from daughters. quotes about moms
  • quotes about moms



  • Lord Blackadder
    Jan 21, 01:49 PM
    One thing I forgot to point out earlier is that the base price of the new Jetta and Passat is lowered by a huge amount, but (at least in the case of the Jetta) the diesel version @ $22k isn't really any cheaper than in the previous version.

    Now, with the Jetta, we know that VW saved a ton of money by fitting the antediluvian 2.0 8v engine. But the base Passat comes with the 5-cylinder. I wonder how much the diesel will cost in the Passat?

    if you really like hot hatches: Fiat finally delivers the ultimate hatchback car ;)looks like Ferrari desperatly needed their own Panamera ... now jsut wait untill ferrari releases a SUV

    I guess I'll reserve judgment till I read reviews (and see it on Top Gear ;) ), but my first reaction is Ferrari! NOOOOOO! This is just one small step away from the inevitable SUV and Ferrari will be dead to me. :eek:

    Here's the deal. You need to understand how gas burning really works. You also are not at liberty to speak on what is or is not possible on that trip without actually having driven it - as I have.

    Start a thread about hypermiling and we can discuss (but I'm still skeptical, the hybrid Altima can exceed 50mpg).





    quotes about moms from daughters. quotes for moms from daughters
  • quotes for moms from daughters



  • kevintech
    Dec 12, 04:27 AM
    i know cydia and app store develepors read this website so what apps would you like to see on app store or cydia? If you think you could develop one of these apps that someone suggests than say so!

    um moar fart appz lawlz



    more...


    quotes about moms from daughters. quotes about moms from
  • quotes about moms from



  • i.phone4
    Apr 17, 10:15 AM
    http://i52.tinypic.com/282f9xz.png





    quotes about moms from daughters. both moms and daughters.
  • both moms and daughters.



  • LightSpeed1
    Apr 7, 12:55 PM
    it better be for CDMA to... no excuse for them to be behind on updates for it. You release a product you better be able to support it especially apple.:apple::apple:

    Agreed.



    more...


    quotes about moms from daughters. quotes for moms from daughters
  • quotes for moms from daughters



  • batchtaster
    Apr 6, 12:55 PM
    That's an even sillier statement.

    Ask them about the complete re-write of their meta-data server.





    quotes about moms from daughters. quotes for moms from daughters
  • quotes for moms from daughters



  • mKTank
    Nov 11, 02:23 PM
    I'll stick with Vegas Pro 9.0, thanks. :V



    more...


    quotes about moms from daughters. quotes, Relationships
  • quotes, Relationships



  • teguh123
    Apr 14, 05:20 AM
    Is this code correct


    @implementation Vehicle +(id) vehicleWithColor:(NSColor*)color {
    id newInstance = [[[self class] alloc] init]; // PERFECT, the class is // dynamically identified
    [newInstance setColor:color]; return [newInstance autorelease];
    } @end


    Why use [self class]

    I thought self already points to the class on static methods (the ones with +)





    quotes about moms from daughters. quotes about moms
  • quotes about moms



  • SallyWattle
    Aug 16, 01:59 AM
    At the heart of every Mac OS is the original rainbow.





    quotes about moms from daughters. i love you mom quotes from
  • i love you mom quotes from



  • Brasilian
    Apr 26, 05:16 PM
    Okay I found CyberDuck and I downloaded it, but I'm still having a lot of trouble using it.





    alust2013
    May 3, 11:50 PM
    Sounds like a good deal to me





    twoodcc
    Nov 29, 11:56 AM
    i believe the studios will eventually agree to Apple's terms. the sales of Disney will justify it....hopefully





    Full of Win
    Apr 28, 07:43 PM
    Looks like Apple picked on the wrong company. Give em' a bloody nose Sammy.





    100Years
    Apr 21, 01:11 PM
    I thought I read somewhere on this forum, that these models can work just fine with only 1 processor installed....so this got me thinking -- if you only install 1 processor, then you could go with a generic LGA1366 i7 even though it only has a single QPI link. Is this right, or am I wrong?





    Hustler1337
    Apr 28, 05:19 AM
    No surprises here, the majority of people are waiting for the next iPhone.

    I agree. Most people who wanted the iPhone 4 will have got one by the time the verizon version was released. Also, there was no concrete proof that a Verizon iPhone will be released when the original gsm iPhone 4 was released. As the article states, either people are stuck in contracts or are equally just going to wait fr the next generation of the iPhone, seeing as it is only a few months away.



    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...