Reports of My Death are Greatly Exaggerated, or, For Your Consideration

Hello, old friends.

A few of you have recently expressed concern as to whether or not I am still, in fact, alive. First, allow me to say that your consideration is greatly appreciated. And second, yes, I am still very much alive.

This blog, on the other hand, has obviously been CTD ("circling the drain," newbie) for some time now. I am truly sorry about that, but trust that we're doing everything we can to keep her alive. Let's just pray she's a fighter.

I've got loads of tales to tell, and they'll all make their way onto this here blog in due time. Until then, however, I submit for your consideration a little time lapse photography experiment I threw together. It's nothing special; I'm really just trying to get the hang of making videofilms for the intrawebs.


Goddamn, that's a great song.

Happy Festivus!
J
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...