Random TV Credit



In true bored at work fashion, I googled myself and discovered that my Yahoo! TV credits now include an acting credit for the role of Young Bill Bradford on The Ghost Whisperer... The only problem is that while I did work on the show Survivor: Cook Islands, I definitely never got work as an actor nor would I have appeared on the show The Ghost Whisperer. I don't think I'm dapper enough to be Young Bill Bradford just yet. So Yahoo! TV credits, I appreciate the thought but don't think accuracy is a strong point for you. I'll stick with IMDB

BONUS: upon googling my name I noticed a child named Ben Bowen was diagosed with a Brain Tumor and passed away in 2005. A foundation created in his honor has raised over $4,000,000 for St. Jude's Children Hospital in Memphis, Tenn.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...