Awesome and Awkward Thursday!!

Happy Thursday, the week is almost over!! So today I went to University and I went out with my boyfriend for dinner! Thursday is our date night, I finish University at 5:30 and he finishes work at the same time, so we can meet up in the city for dinner! 

This week I will be joining the Awesome and Awkward challenge, started by Sydney from The Daybook. The challenge is to write down some awesome things that happened throughout the day and some awkward things that happened that day!







Awesome:

  • My class being cancelled at university, so I didn’t have to go until 3:30pm!!
  • Date night with my boyfriend. We went to a nice restaurant for dinner and went shopping for my birthday present!! (Less than a month to go!)
  • Heading to Tiffany and Co to look at the bracelet I want for my birthday.
  • Pay day, Thursday couldn’t come sooner!

Awkward:

  • Wanting to spend all of my earnings in one day.
  • Having to get the bus to the train station, buses smell :(
  • Seeing pretty things and knowing you can’t afford them in this lifetime.




















The view from the restaurant


Today my post will feature bags! Not just any type of bags, messenger bags, sometimes called satchel bags! They are all the rage on the catwalks, with celebrities and around the streets of Sydney! 



              1.       Double Buckle Canvas Satchel- ASOS
              2.       Messenger Bag- Target
              3.       Clean Line Double Buckle Satchel- ASOS
              4.       River Island Red Snake Briefcase- ASOS
              5.       Rowie Sling- Sportsgirl
              6.       Wash Lock Flap Packet- Equip
              7.       Traditional Colour Briefcase- ASOS



Check out Hannah from Thought and Musing for her take on the messenger bag!




These bags are so versatile and are very practical. After this post I am really in the mood for shopping! Oh well, maybe tomorrow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...