Dear Mr. Powerball,

I am writing because I need your help. Yes, I have student loans to pay, a wedding coming up and of course I would love to buy a house but that's not why I'm contacting you. This summer some of my favorite acts of all time are coming to Minneapolis and I am going to need to win the powerball in order to see them all.

If you could be so kind as to grant me the winning ticket so that I can put the following dates in my calendar:

May 14th, Tim McGraw


May 21st, Usher


June 1st, Glee


June 4th, Chelsea Handler


June 14th OR 15th, Taylot Swift



July 6th, BRITNEY SPEARS
(I will be going to this with or without the powerball!)


July 9th, Katy Perry



July 15th, Backstreet Boys
(with stupid NKOTB, but who cares?)



August 6th, SADE
(I will be going to this no matter what as well---she never tours!)



Thank you in advance for your help and understanding. I really appreciate it.

Have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,
Kristin


Are any of you wonderful blog friends going to any of these shows?
Care to rub it in?


Also, the only thoughts I am having this morning are schemes to get to all of these shows, so I am totally counting this towards my BB's Thoughts on Thursdays!
Check out her blog and play along!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...