Maxi Mini


I'm having a schizophrenic space-out... a multi-personality moment that has been preventing me from getting dressed properly or liking anything that I wear the minute I leave the house. The only solution I can think of is to put on all my favourite styles at once and hope that somehow, this whole bag-lady meets Jackson Pollack meets Joey-wearing-all-of-Chandler's-clothes thing is somehow considered "fashion." Does that make sense? I told you I was having issues.


For anyone else who is of two minds all the time, or is bipolar or indecisive, ne'er fear, someone has invented the maxi-mini dress, a sartorial homage to the psychologically imbalanced among us, and not a bad one at that. And so you don't have to obsessively-compulsively debate the merits of shopping from your couch versus the disadvantage of paying high shipping costs, go ASOS, where shipping is free this Xmas season.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...