Wednesday: Maxi Skirts

I am from Australia and I know most of the bloggers out here are from USA or England. Whilst you guys have just had winter and are going into spring, us Aussie's have just had summer and we are going into autumn! I know that over summer maxi skirts were a big part of my wardrobe, mostly because they are so versatile and can be worn all year round! So today I have prepared a blog post all about maxi skirts, why? Because they are awesome :)

Have a look, take some inspiration from these pictures, and work the maxi skirt into your look!





I have also put together a few outfits that I would wear, you can dress them up or down, just by changing the shoes and accessories!


Outfit 1



Outfit 2



Outfit 3





How do you wear your maxi skirt? Are there any other Aussie bloggers out there?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...