Day 14 (cont'd), Prague: Throwin' Rocks Tonight, or, Bowling + Nudity = Fun

I'll keep this post short. We went bowling tonight, and I dominated. Czech out this talent:

I'm throwin' rocks tonight! Mark it, Dude!

Others were not so graceful:

Dead in the water.

You'd think bowling in Prague wouldn't be much different than bowling anywhere else, and for the most part, you'd be right. But leave it to the Europeans to inject a bit of nudity where it most likely doesn't belong.

You see, every time a strike or spare was rolled, a naked person showed up on the monitor. Sometimes it was a lady. Sometimes it was a dude. You could never be quite sure what you were shooting for.

I think I rolled a 109.

Confirmed Stereotypes:
- Europeans will improve anything with nudity

###
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...