Day 6 (cont'd.), Amsterdam: Quaint Port Town of the Netherlands, or, I Think I Could Use Some Coffee

Well, I've just arrived in Amsterdam, which appears to be a quaint, conservative, charming little port town embracing the banks of the North Sea. It must be an absurdly pleasant place to live, since everyone is smiling ear-to-ear and no one appears to be in any particular rush. I think I may find this little stopover to be rather relaxing.

Amsterdam: A good, clean, Christian town.

It's a good thing, too. All this traveling has rendered me a bit sluggish. I think I'll pop into one of the many coffeeshops dotting the streets for a quick pick-me-up.

Keep your eyes peeled for another post tomorrow, though I can't imagine I'll have much to talk about...

###
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...